A catalog product is a browse-only product. Customers can only view, but cannot buy over the Internet or must buy through the phone.
If all your products are browse-only, you can disable the buy options site wide by following the steps below:
- Under Configuration > General, first enable the Product detail, Product list and Product showcase features.
- Once the features are enabled, you can access the Configuration > Product detail, Configuration > Product list and Configuration > Product showcase to disable the Show Add to Cart button, Show Buy Now button and Show quantity checkboxes. If needed, you can also disable the Show price to hide the prices.
If only certain products are browse-only, you can disable the buy options for selected products by following the steps below:
- Under Catalog > Products, select the desired product to edit.
- In the General tab, unselect the Internet option in the Buy method field and Save. If needed, you can also disable the Show price to hide the prices under the Display tab.
- Repeat the steps for each of your other products.