Revindex Storefront supports booking products. You must first enable the Booking feature under Configuration > Product. Creating a booking product for sale is easy and takes a few minutes. Below are the typical steps:
- From the Catalog > Products menu, click on Add new
- Give your product a meaningful name and set a price.
- On the Booking tab:
- Select your Unit type. e.g. if you rent out hotel rooms by the night, select Day.
- In the Min/Max order unit, enter the minimum and maximum number of units that can be booked at a time. e.g. If you only want to allow 7 day rentals at a time, you would enter 7 into the Min and Max order unit. (optional)
- Decide if there is a Min/Max date to start and end your booking product. (optional)
- Exclude any special dates such as holidays (optional).
That's it. You have now created a new booking product ready to sell. You can always go back to edit your product and make changes.