eBay is the world's largest auction marketplace selling to millions of users worldwide. Please read How to sell on eBay to see how easy it is to publish a product to a 3rd party channel.
The following fields are required:
- Dev ID
- App ID
- Cert ID
- Auth token
You must first register an eBay seller account. Once registered, you then must also register an account with eBay Developer Program. Check your email and follow the instructions to activate your account.
From your developer account, you can get your production application keys from the My Account page. You can perform tests by generating sandbox keys instead.
To obtain your auth tokens, click on Get a User Token under the tools panel. Select the desired environment and key set to generate your token. You may be directed to sign into your seller account. Once logged in, click on I Agree to allow eBay to connect with the Storefront application. You will be directed to a page to obtain your user tokens. Click on Save Token to complete the step.
Currently only a limited number of eBay features are supported by the Storefront. Please perform your own testing first to ensure it meets your needs. Please note eBay may charge additional fees for enhance listings (e.g. list on more than two categories, etc.):
- Support eBay U.S and Canada only. No eBay Motors.
- Limited to certain basic product types and categories (e.g. gift certificates, downloadable products, donations, etc. are not supported).
- Multiple variants must be published separately.
- Limited to certain basic product fields are published to eBay.
- Limited to certain basic product fields are update-able on eBay.
- Support certain shipping services. Country restrictions may apply.
- Support a limited number of payment methods (credit card, PayPal, etc.)
- U.S dollar currency only.
- Product inventory is not tracked.