Your customer personal information is important to us. Revindex Storefront is built with security in mind from the ground up and complies with all PCI requirements. To ensure you comply with PCI, please ensure your site is always running the latest version of the software.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) governs how companies should process, store and transmit credit card information in a secure environment. Revindex Storefront complies with all PCI requirements including:
- Credit card information is never stored unless you configure it to store or you sell recurring products.
- Credit card encryption using AES 256-bit military strength cryptography.
- Encryption key can be changed once a year or anytime.
- Credit card verification numbers (CVV, CID, CVD) are never stored.
- Support for SSL (HTTPS) transactions.
- Validate against SQL injection and other cross site scripting attacks
- Voucher codes are encrypted in the database.