Intuit QuickBooks Payments is a direct payment gateway that allows you to accept credit card transactions within your site.
This gateway supports the following features:
- Recurring payment
Follow the steps below to obtain the information needed by the payment gateway.
- You first need to register with https://developer.intuit.com and login to the site.
- From the Dashboard page, click on Create an app and choose "QuickBooks Online and Payments".
- Enter a name (e.g. "Storefront") and select the "Payments" scope checkbox.
- On the Production section, enter the links to your terms of service.
- Under the production's Keys and OAuth section, copy the Client ID and Client Secret keys.
- Under the Redirect URIs section, add the following URL replacing "site.com" with your actual domain and replacing "Admin/Storefront" with the path that resolves to your Storefront Administration page. Please note the URL is case-sensitive.
- From your Storefront Administration page, go to Configuration > Payments settings. Select "Intuit QuickBooks Payments" for your credit/debit card gateway and enable Tokenize data and Save.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret credentials copied from the previous step.
- Click on Connect button to authenticate the connection. You will be redirected to QuickBooks to login and redirected back to the page you were on.