This major release features a big user interface improvement to aide users in writing XSLT rules. The new design surface allows for drag and drop of XSLT instructions, attributes, XML element and a library of XSLT functions. Someone with minimal or no knowledge of XML can now easily write simple rules and the designer will handle the XML formatting. See below for a full list of features:
- New designer surface to easily create rules using drag and drop and context sensitive menu.
- Renamed Taiwan, Province of China to Taiwan only.
- Support Discover, Maestro, Solo credit cards in Paypal Website Payments Pro.
- Place order action rule can now trigger on billing and shipping company, street, city.
- Rules can now trigger on UserID wherever Username is also available.
- Communication email templates can now trigger on sales payments info.
- Improved error messages on XSLT compilation.
- Added undocumented in/salesOrder/purchaseOrderNumber node in sample input for Communications email to trigger on.
- Improve main Storefront admin menu for browser compatibility.
- Fixed product search not matching characters outside ASCII range.
- Fixed Manager Order search not handling empty space.
- Fixed session not respecting portals when used in multiple portal installation.
- Partial fix for IE not rendering CSS styles beyond 31 style sheets.
- Fixed user address not firing change to available shipping methods.