Conforming to the data security standards set by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) has never been easier with the Comodo HackerGuardian PCI Scan (a certified ASV). These security scans are mandatory requirements for anyone who accepts, processes, or stores credit card data. The HackerGuardian PCI scans your externally-facing IPs and generates reports detailing any vulnerability found along with information you need to fix any vulnerability issues. All the necessary documentation you need to send to your bank to validate quarterly PCI compliance is also included including a free Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ).
- Painlessly perform PCI scanning
- Remotely scan networks and devices with the full battery of vulnerability tests in the PCI specifications
- Generates official ‘PCI Scan Compliant’ reports from a PCI Approved Scan Vendor needed to validate ongoing compliance
- Get 'Ready-to-submit' PCI Compliance reports to send to your merchant bank
- Schedule scans according to organizational preference via the intuitive dashboard interface
- Executive and technical audit reports contain clear advice on how to fix most security vulnerabilities
- Detailed reports identify security holes exposed by HackerGuardian's 30,000+ tests and contain actionable fix recommendations
- Capable of scanning for vulnerabilities on internal networks as well as externally facing hosts
- Ability to fine tune audits to network requirements with over 60 user definable parameters
- Includes a complimentary Payment Credential website logo to build trust with website visitors during checkout
- No additional hardware or software purchases necessary
- PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) available via online wizard
- Secure web-based interface allows you to schedule up to ten PCI scans per quarter on up to five servers
- IP Address Packs can be added to your license to allow you to scan additional external and internal IP addresses
What is PCI?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) are a set of 12 requirements developed jointly by Visa, MasterCard, JCB International, Discover and American Express to prevent consumer data theft and reduce online fraud.
The PCI DSS represents a multifaceted standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures.
Compliance and validation of compliance with some or all of the 12 requirements is mandatory for any organization that stores, transmits or processes credit card transactions.
Comodo CA Limited is a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV). The Comodo HackerGuardian interface helps organizations achieve specific compliance with section 11.2 of the guidelines while the intuitive PCI wizard provides unparalleled guidance and assistance towards compliance with all 12 requirements.