Our Revindex scheduler runs every day at 12:38 pm and for some reason, the scheduler showed that it ran on 11/01/2018 but didn't process any of our sales and recurring orders.
On 12/01/2018 scheduler was executed at 12:38 pm as per the scheduled time, but processed only a few orders and logged lots of general exceptions in event viewer. We had to manually run the scheduler again on 12/01/2018 at 15:51 pm and when we ran the process, the scheduler processed all our sales and recurring orders. For the last couple of days, the scheduler has been running fine.
Can someone please advise me on this issue, If you need more details then please let me know.
Message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Server Name: websrv-51d
It looks like the below logs were generated for each Sales and recurring orders as we got around 25 entries in event viewer with the message “row not found” but with different “Exception Hash”
Message:Row not found or changed.
at System.Data.Linq.ChangeProcessor.SubmitChanges(ConflictMode failureMode)
at System.Data.Linq.DataContext.SubmitChanges(ConflictMode failureMode)
at Revindex.Data.Linq.ControllerBase`2.Update(T entity)
at Revindex.Business.Revindex.Revindex.Storefront.SalesOrderSequenceController.GenerateNextSalesOrderNumber(Int32 portalID)
at Revindex.Business.Revindex.Revindex.Storefront.SalesOrderController.InsertSalesOrder(SalesOrder so)
I'm closing this thread because we have responded to the duplicate question from the support ticket. Thank you.